We were really excited when we first discovered The Mindful Living Show…
…Rarely does an event combine so many experts and such a wide range of mindfulness activities. We simply couldn’t resist adding this event into our diaries. And to help make sure our loyal followers attend, we are giving away 2 FREE TICKETS to the event (read on)!
So, what is The Mindful Living Show?
The Mindful Living Show is a brand new event! It offers you a unique opportunity to learn more about the art of mindfulness and meditation and the numerous ways in which mindfulness can positively improve your life.
The event will focus on mindfulness, meditation and relaxation and provide you with key tools to integrate a little bit of mindfulness into your everyday life!
5 Compelling reasons why you should add The Mindful Living Show into your diary:
1) To be inspired by 70 well-known and distinguished expert speakers who are some of the best authors and teachers in the world. All in one event! Ruby Wax? Ed Halliwell? Vidyamala Burch? Jenny Edwards (CBE)? Do we need to say anymore?
2) Discover how you can bring mindfulness into your everyday life with experts as they examine a wide range of topics such as parenting, education, sport, creativity and nature.
3) Explore the science behind mindfulness and the positive impacts it can have on your mental and physical well-being.
4) Have you ever tried a group meditation? No. US NEITHER! We can’t wait to try it!
5) Participate in the Teacher’s Hangout and meet inspiring mindfulness practitioners from whom you can seek advice or even find a mindfulness teacher near you!
6) Bit of an innovation geek? Head over to the Demo Zone to see the latest mindfulness innovations in action!
It sounds so good doesn’t it? This event really does have it all!
Still not convinced?
Well, to help you on your way, we are running a giveaway competition! That’s right, you guessed it – FREE TICKETS.
We’re giving away 2 FREE TICKETS worth a total of £72!
The 2 free tickets will grant you entry to The Mindful Living Show on one day. Either Friday 2nd June or Saturday 3rd June – it is completely your choice!
All you have to do is like and share our social media posts that are PINNED to the top of the page. Simple. Less than 5 seconds of work.
The competition will run for two weeks and we will announce the winner on Friday 28th April. This gives you over a month to plan your adventure!
So, when and where is the event?
Friday 2nd (10am-6pm)– Saturday 3rd (10am-5pm) June 2017.
The Mindful Living Show, Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, N1 0QH, London
Already convinced that you want to attend The Mindful Living Show no matter what?
We don’t blame you! All you have to do is CLICK HERE to guarantee your tickets now.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Anyone entering the competition agrees to provide their contact details to both The Mindful Living Show and Pursuit of Mindfulness. You may receive news and information from either of these organisations, however may unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over and is limited to only one entry per person.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by emailing Pursuit of Mindfulness: 28th April onwards.
- The prize includes 2 x 1 day tickets to the Mindful Living Show on a day of your choice, one 2nd June 2017 or 3rd June 2017. Excludes travel to and from the event.
- Prize is subject to availability and is valid until 3rd June 2017.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- The prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Pep Farley Ltd and Pursuit of Mindfulness, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- All entries must be received by 23.59pm on 27th April 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Pursuit of Mindfulness is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Mindful Living Show.
Promoters: Pursuit of Mindfulness & Pep Farley Ltd., 26 Windsor Avenue, West Molesey, England, KT81PZ.